de aqui pal real

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Frida Kahlo at bellas artes


today I went to see Frida kahlo´s exposition at bellas artes; it was quite interesting I liked every single thing I saw there. I guess the section of caligraphy is the one that best reflects Frida´s personality because there are letters written by her that were sent to her loved husband; Diego Rivera, her doctor and her brother. From these letters I was able to feel Frida´s simplicity and strength. She used to write in a very simple way, not because she didn´t know how to write appropiatly but, just because she was a simple woman who didn´t like luxury.
I wont talk about her life in this post, I already know enought about it, but what I do wanna say is that with this impressive exposition I discovered some things I didnt know about her, because many things were not shown before, (not even in the blue house).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home