de aqui pal real

Thursday, August 10, 2006

candy candy


candy candy. This was my favorite cartoon, when I was a child, (well I guess it is everybody´s favorite cartoon). The last time I saw it it reminded me my childhood, and the things I used to do those days.
And as a matter of fact, I must it was a very blummy cartoon. poor candy she always got the worst news, her first boyfriend died in a horse accident, the second was an impossible love, her best friend betrayed her once. NO NO NO it was defenitely a sad story....but good, in the end.
now I will finish this comment with her song:
"Si me buscas tú a mí, me podras encontrar,
yo te espero a-aquí, sí sí. Este es mi lugar,
si quieres reir, descubre la alegría de soñar
un mundo de aventura sin igual, juanto a mí
a tu amiga caaandy".

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Jonathan Granados said…

    pos me creeras peor no acabe de ver candy candy pero vi remy y llore muchas horas jeje hay la tele noe s maravillosa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home