de aqui pal real

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

spaguetty


last saturday 16th I went to a party, We had spaguetty, pork, cake, and apple salad for dinner.
I challenged myself; I offered myself to bring the spaguetty, for about 40 people.

I asked in total 3 different ladies to tell me how to cook it... In the end I made it the way my friend pau showed me.... yes the day before I went to her place so as to see how to cook a delicious spaguetty.

And this was the way my spaguetty ended up..... I was not very happy with the result, because it was a little tasteless, and it had a lot of cream, but besides that, the rest was O.K. I mean; taking into cosideration that it was the first time I made spaguetty, and it was for 40 people... I guess it was fine, just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home