de aqui pal real

Monday, August 28, 2006

gakkou

Youchien: I do not remember many things from my "Youchien"... The only Nice thing that comes to my mind is my "sensei" Rocío; she was great, because she was funny, and made me laught a lot.

Shougakkou: Well I studied for 6 years in this gakkou, and I had fun in mostly of the grades, but the one I remember as the nicest is the fourth grade: it was wonderful. I used to run quite fast and win many competitions.

Chuugakkou: My best tomodachi was maribel. I did not have a favorite sensei. I went on running in different competitions. I loved my uniform.

Koukou: The very first thing I have to say about this gakkou is the special people I met. It is the kind of friendship that lasts forever. (at least that is what I hope)

Daigaku: I am currently studing here. I am in the best, prittiest, biggest, nicest,etc eh eh eh. What can I say? I am totally in loved with it.

.... And there will be more. I promise.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home