de aqui pal real

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Doraemon


In a previos post I talked a bout a japanese movie. I briefly described the story, and also added that it had been the funniest japanese movie I had seen.
And today while I was reading a blog, I discovered that this movie I saw a few weeks ago, is in fact a quite famous manga in japan.
The child I remembered as Shanto, is actually Novita Noby. I child who gets in trouble all the time, but he is helped by DORAEMON ( a robot from a distant future that was sent by Novita´s descents to help him out to fix the problems he is usually in) Doraemon is supposedly a blue cat (neko in japanese) with no ears, because they were eaten by rats (can you imagine that????). He has a dimensional pocket which has all gadgets, tools, things, technology, etc that you can imagine. (As far as I remember he had a camera in the pocket). And he uses them to create something that can solve Novita´s troubles.
Doraemon has a sister; Dorami she is yellow and has ears, but she does not live with doraemon, she lives in the outer space, in the future.
This famous manga was created by Fujimoto Hirushi, it´s first episode was shown on December 1st 1969.
Doraemon is in japan, what Mickey Mouse is in occident.
I am glad to find out that once again I saw something that ended up being something quite famous. (as the talented guy I saw in London)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home