de aqui pal real

Thursday, October 19, 2006

help ayuda please ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

hi, since long ago I have wanted to put some videos from youtube in this blog. But the problem is that I haven´t been able to find the way to do it :( :( :( I have tried in different ways but none of them have worked. if you happend to know how to put videos from youtube in the blogs.... Could you please tell me how to do it????? I would appreciate it so much. :) :) :)
Hola desde hace mucho, he uerido poner videos de youtube en el blog, pero el problema es que no he podido hacerlo :( :( :( He tratado de todos formas posibles, pero no lo he conseguido, Si de casualidad sabes como hacerlo, me podrías decir, como se suben los videos????. LO agradeceria sobremanera. :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home