de aqui pal real

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

sanz' new album




Wow Wow Wow, good news¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
My favorite singer, and ex-boyfriend; Alejandro Sanz has a new cd; the tenth in his carrer; its name is "El tren de los momentos" something like "The train of the moments" in english. The first single is: "A la primera persona" ( To the first person) released last september 25th. The cd will be released next november 7th 2006, all over the world.
"El tren de los momentos" was recorded in México, Miami, Bahamas and Madrid by the sound engineer Tom Russo, who has worked with Audioslave, Macy Gray, Michael Jackson etc.
Singers like Shakira, Antonio Carmona, Juanes etc, were invited to colaborate in some of the songs,
as well as his daughter MANUELa (a five year old girl).... amazing, isn´t it???and finally the best news:
his new tour will start next year (2007) in America and then in Europe. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN ALL OF HIS TOURS, I GO AS OFTEN AS I CAN, BUT THIS TIME I WANNA GO WITH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME: CARMINA, ALE, MARIO, LA COMADRE, MATA, LILI, PAU. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELLCOME TO GO AND ENJOY AND EXCELLENT CONCERT WITH ME.
These are the pictures of the new album; the first one is the cover of the cd and the others were taken for the promotion of it.

(I was told about this excellent news, by mario, thank you very much) I wasn´t awared, and now I am very happy *+*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home