de aqui pal real

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

october


October is already here and now.
Now a new idea came to my mind. I am going to write the important dates, and holidays of the months. I want to do it in order to remember, and also learn some interesting things that have happened in this world of us. I am also showing a picture of the mos interesting, important, best, nicest, etc, date.
This date and picture is gonna be the one of my preference.
so let´s start:
* October 2nd 1869 Mathama Gandhi was born in Porbandar Gujarat India.
* October 2nd 1968 there was a student movement in México. 90,000 students from U.N.A.M. 70,000 students from Instituto Politécnico Nacional and the rest were students from Universidad Nacional de Agricultura de Chapingo and some others from different high schools. These students were killed by the goverment in charge of Díaz Ordaz. After this massacre and absolutely brutal event there is a motto in México that cries: " October the second is unforgettable"
* October 3rd 1990 Germany is unified
* October 9th 1967 My handsome boyfriend: Ernesto "el Che" Guevara dies in Bolivia. He is captured and executed by Mario Teran. His last words were: " I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward you are only going to kill a man".
* October 12th 1492 The American Continent was discovered by Cristobal Colón.
* October 31st Halloween is celebrated. My firts party was in Halloween.

and finally but even more important and special to me: My friend´s and relative´s birthdays.
* October 6th 19-- Mago´s, (my aunt).
* October 13th 19-- My Grandma´s . ( The best, nicest, lovely, grandma in the world)
* October 15th 19-- Manuel´s ( my special, handsome, intelligent, and loved friend Manuel)
* October 21st 19-- Tavo´s (my uncle)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you should learn some things about
    Cuban Revolutionist Ernesto “Che” Guevara.

    A murderer and assassin.

    What is with high school and college kids thinking they’re ‘edgy’ and ‘hardcore’ by donning his image

     

Post a Comment

<< Home